Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Aloha from Hawaii


Aloha from Hawaii, originally uploaded by tsevis.

An experimental generative artwork made just for fun. I have based this piece on a photo of a Hawaiian girl. Hawaii is the base of Synthetik, the developers of my beloved Studio Artist. Recently Joe Dalton has featured this photostream on the Studio Artist blog. I couldn't do nothing less than dedicate this piece to him and his great team.

Made (of course) with Synthetik Studio Artist and the Adobe Creative Suite using custom developed scripts and hacks.

Typeface used is PF Encore an awarded Opentype font designed by my friend Panos Vassiliou. You can buy the font on Parachute Fonts shop or on MyFonts.

Based on a photo from Shutterstock.

Licensed under the Creative Commons License Scheme.
You can use this image for NON commercial projects, but you have to credit me.
Please, don't use it to express hate, racism or anything negative.

Best viewed in original size (6596 x 8400 pixels).
See more of my Experimental works.

No comments: