Friday, February 12, 2010

Me, Blogger and the net...

I am posting this after more than two years of silence in Blogspot just to inform you about what you probably have understood. I never liked Blogger and I am really finding it not pleasant to mess with its code. I mean this is soooo bad user experience right?
Therefore I have found other ways to express myself and communicate my activities on the net.
Bellow you can find a big list of places where you can find me:
I may continue to post some photos or designs here through the Flickr "Blog This" version.
If someone could suggest some other Blogger bookmarklet style scripts I would be grateful.

Portfolio:
Tsevis Visual Design | Flickr | Dripbook | Behance | Talenthouse | Glossom
Resume and CV:
Linkedin | Naymzz
Twitts and Updates:
Twitter | Meme | Friendfeed | Plurk
Microblogging:
Tumblr | posterous | Soup
Bookmarks and Image collections:
Delicious | StumbleUpon | Mixx | Imgfave | Vi.sualize.us | WeHeartIt
Lifestyle and profiles:
Facebook | Google Profile

Thanks
Charis Tsevis

No comments: