Friday, February 26, 2010

Djibril Cissé: Panathinaikos 2009-2010

I have created this mosaic portrait of Djibril Cissé last August. I was quite optimistic about this talented football player and the role he could play in my favorite team, Panathinaikos FC (Athens). But I could never imagine that he would have scored so many goals and he could lead Panathinaikos to the top.
Yesterday he scored twice and Panathinaikos won against AC Roma in Rome for Europa Cup. So, thanks a lot, Djibril! You are great!
Hope you are gonna be recalled to represent France to the World Cup 2010 finals in South Africa. I am not a fan of the "tricolor" team but you surely deserve a place there.

This mosaic illustration is made with custom techniques and scripts in Synthetic Studio Artist, Adobe Photoshop and Apple QuickTime.
Typeface used is PFOnline by Parachute Fonts.

Licensed under the Creative Commons licensed scheme.
You can use this illustration for any non commercial work, but you have to credit me.

You can download a high resolution file here (5350 x 5496 pixels).

No comments: